Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maddie's modeling shoot and Carter's new obsession

We haven't been up to much lately, same old: school, work, housework. We have enjoyed the warmer weather this week and have played outside everyday. Madison is still trying to get the hang of the Jeep. She rides it for about 5 minutes and then puts it back into the garage. I know once she feels comfortable she is going to love it.
The other day the light was coming into the house and Madison stood in it, she looked so pretty. I asked her if we could play modeling and her payment would be a piece of candy. It was so funny to see how much she got into making faces and silly smiles.



I had a similar episode with Carter today. I asked Carter to smile for me and this is what I got. Carter's new favorite toys are Buzz and Woody. He carries them everywhere. He plays and plays with them it reminds me of Madison with her Dora dolls at this age. I think he is obsessed. He walks around saying "bu, bu, bu". He has gotten down about 4 animal sounds and is saying "cookie" and "tank yo". He can now climb up on the chair and the bed. He loves to shut himself in my bedroom and when I go in he is laying in my bed sucking his thumb. Too cute.




No comments: