We have been busy the last couple of weeks. We have been preparing for Thanksgiving (I am so excited and shocked that it is already here). We also all have been sick. Madison was diagnosed with the swine flu (which I don't know if she had it or not. She was only really sick for a couple of days) and Carter has had ear infections and we all have had a cold on and off. Fun times. We made a trip to the Zoo last week with Ellen and Riley and had a great time. Carter was a lot of fun (and a lot of work) since he is walking. He loved looking at all the animals. We also had a visit from Grandma and Pops. Thank you to Grandma for watching the kids while I had my class. The kids had a great time.

We are taking a trip to Disney in a few months. The other night I pulled out a marketing DVD that I sent off for for more info on Disney. Madison wanted to watch it and we have watched it for 3 days straight. Yesterday morning I was in the kitchen and I saw her laying out all of her Princess dresses. She then went upstairs and got her suitcase. I continued doing what I was doing and she came in the kitchen and asked what door we would go out to go to Disney. I said probably that one. The next thing I knew, she was standing at the door ready to go. Boy it is going to be a long few months.


Carter continues to get faster, smarter, and more mischievous. Like I say all the time he is into everything. He knows he is doing wrong and laughs and does it anyway. The other day we were working in the yard and Brian was blowing leaves in the backyard. Madison and I were in the front yard pulling up flowers. We go around back and I see Carter at the top of the fort of our swing set. I had purposely put a big chair in front of the ladder "just in case". Well he had moved the chair and got up there. So I take off running. Brian turns around to see the chaos and says "Man is he fast". Yep he sure is.
No comments:
Post a Comment