Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

We're back

Boy have we been busy the last few weeks. We went on vacation and last week Madison had Spring Break and then Easter was here. Things have started to slow down and I thought I would post a few picks. Enjoy the next 3 post!

1. "I need a bra like you, but I need one with Dora on it".

2. "Ariel's husband is Prince Eric, Daddy is your husband, but who is my husband?" I said "When you get big and get married then you will have a husband". She says, "Oh I have to have my baby first". I said "NO! It's the other way around".

3. Our SUV is in the shop. She said that it was in that it was at the doctor, that its tummy hurt from having too much gas".

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was dying laughing at these Maddie comments....#2 was hysterical!