Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter with Emerson

We had another wonderful Easter. We were lucky enough to have ALL of the Riley's in town, Kim, Chris, Emerson, Kate, Troy, Grandma, and Pops. It was great to have everyone here for a few days. We did a lot of Easter egg hunts and Carter enjoyed visiting the Easter Bunny (Madison did not). I cooked my first Easter lunch and it turned out yummy. Nana, Jase, and Amber also came over Sunday for lunch. Madison and Carter enjoyed playing with everyone, especially Emerson. The Easter Bunn"ies" were very good to the kids, it was like Christmas.

















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! I can't get over how much Carter has grown....The picture of all Emerson, Maddie, and Carter is precious, what beautiful blue eyes they all have :)

Emerson and Brooks said...

Thank for for hosting us! We had a great time. Emerson says thank you for her fun easter basket. Although she refuses to wear bows now that she has figured out how to pull them out!!!

Melissa Rhea said...

So cute!!!!! I love the pic of all 3 kids and when E is kissing Carter! I love it! Hope yall are doing well! The basement looks great too!!!!!