I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here!! I am so excited, I feel like we just were trick or treating. It is crazy that Christmas will come just as fast. Madison has been making the cutest pictures at school. She made an Indian hat and I tried to explain to her about the Indians and pilgrims and she could have cared less. I did manage to teach her what Indians say. Too cute! She has been learning a lot at school. One of her teachers at school taught her to say "Rock on" after they are done singing. It is so funny to hear Maddie say it. My mom found the cutest t-shirt that says rock on. Her teacher loved it.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Little Indian
I can't believe Thanksgiving is already here!! I am so excited, I feel like we just were trick or treating. It is crazy that Christmas will come just as fast. Madison has been making the cutest pictures at school. She made an Indian hat and I tried to explain to her about the Indians and pilgrims and she could have cared less. I did manage to teach her what Indians say. Too cute! She has been learning a lot at school. One of her teachers at school taught her to say "Rock on" after they are done singing. It is so funny to hear Maddie say it. My mom found the cutest t-shirt that says rock on. Her teacher loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment