We had the pleasure of having Grandma and Pops visit this week. Grandma was a big help and Madison enjoyed playing with her. We will miss you next week! Madison has really been into helping lately. I took a couple of cute pics of her helping Grandma paint her nails and helping Daddy do the dishes. The other day she was showing Hudson how to color. Too cute!! She is a handful these days, wanting to be more and more independent and showing her will. I tried to get a video of her yelling "Go Dogs" during the game this weekend she cheered them on the entire game. She also says "cheese baby", telling her baby doll to smile for the camera. Some Maddieisms for the week:
1. She wants to use the potty and wants me to take her diaper off (she hasn't done anything yet, but she has the right idea)well, she was sitting there and taking forever and she said "need privacy" and got up and shut the door in my face. I couldn't help but die laughing!
2. She told me that my "haircut (what she calls hair) looks good today".


4 comments:
She is changing so much! Too cute!
We missed seeing you at the game on Saturday. I told Brian we need to all get together soon before everyone's holiday schedule gets really crazy.
Have a great week!
I love the videos you post! I've got to figure out how to do it. Maddie talking is so cute! She is very good at it too. Go Dawgs!
i love the picture of her and hudson coloring...too funny.
maddie's hair is getting so long and full...so pretty!!!
miss you guys! i'm with kel, we need to get together soon :)
Gosh they grow fast. We need to get the kids together soon. Now we just need to teach her to chat...gooooo GA bulldawgs!
Post a Comment