Well it has officially started. Football season. I will no longer have a husband or a life for a few months. We went to the first UGA game this weekend. Brian's parents and sister were in town. We had a wonderful time. We tailgated and had a great time celebrating the first victory. Go Dogs!!!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Go Dogs
Well it has officially started. Football season. I will no longer have a husband or a life for a few months. We went to the first UGA game this weekend. Brian's parents and sister were in town. We had a wonderful time. We tailgated and had a great time celebrating the first victory. Go Dogs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
The USC / UGA game is not going to be pretty...especially after our poor performance this past weekend. I'm already getting out my kleenex. My poor Gamecocks...
Post a Comment