I am sorry that these pictures are so late. We had to let the disappointment wear off before we could post Georgia pictures (just kidding we got a new computer and I am trying to learn how to use it). I must congratulate Uncle Chris and Aunt Kim who are Gamecock fans and deserve recognition for last weeks game (they might not get it for 6 more years). Maddie seemed to have a better week at school. We did start carpool, where the teachers come and take her out of the car. Madison was not keen on that at all. I can understand how scary it must be to have a stranger pull you out of the car. Tuesday she cried the minute we pulled into the parking lot. Today was better she didn't start crying until I unbuckled her carseat. She tried to buckle herself back in while screaming "NO MOMMY". As sad as it was I kind of chuckled watching her try so hard to buckle herself back in. I don't know what she is picking up from the other kids at school but today she decided to throw a whole new tantrum. Much more dramatic than normal. She throws herself on the floor and lays her head in her hands and screams her fake scream. She did something today that I was not ready for, she slapped me across the face. She got in big trouble. I put her in timeout, even though I don't think she understands what it is. I can't believe it, are we already getting into to the terriable twos? A couple of Maddieisms for this week:
1. Gaga gave her an old cell phone and we were in the car and I heard from the backseat "Helloooo Mandy".
2. She now calls Brian "Buddy".
3. While I am sitting here typing this post she is saying "move" and pointing her finger at me. (I say to her don't move all the time while she is sitting on the couch).



2 comments:
Sorry...She's probably learning that stuff from Riley! I am glad she had a better week at school. It will only get better!
Ellen
I think you may have a little drama queen on your hands :) Glad to see that school is getting a little easier. I am sure before you know it she will be jumping out of the car to go to school.
Post a Comment