Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

A restful trip to Blairsville

Madison and I had a wonderful "mini" vacation last week. We went up to Blairsville to visit Gaga and Poppy and we were spoiled rotten. We ate and slept and played. Madison LOVES Dora. Anything Dora she will wear, carry, talk about constantly. Gaga and Poppy spoiled her with Dora this weekend. She got Dora PJs, Dora shoes, a Dora dress and a Little Tikes Car that she can drive around. Thank you so much Gaga and Poppy, we had a great time. Madison amazes us every day. Today we took a walk and we passed by our friends house and she pointed and said "Hatcher". I couldn't believe that she recognized where Hatcher lived. She is also trying to sing. When a song comes on the radio that she knows she will say a word in a sing-song voice over and over. We also say the blessing before we eat and she has started to say Amen and although the blessing is over she wants to hold hands and say Amen again. It is too cute.



2 comments:

angie said...

Too cute :) Her hair is getting so long and BLONDE!!!

Hope to see you guys soon,
Angie

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Hey, guys.
Madison is just getting prettier by the day! I love the slide show from the beach. What a perfect commercial! Bryan, you should consider a run for office;)
Just wanted to check in. I love being able to see your daughter grow up, even though I'm so far away.
Love,
Casey