Sunday, June 03, 2007
A working weekend
We had a semi relaxing weekend. We didn't go anywhere all weekend, which never happens with us. Brian however,ordered a truck full of mulch and had it dumped in our backyard. I was determined to help him out, since usually I watch Maddie while he does the yard work. I put Maddie in the wagon and filled the other half of the wagon with mulch. I would dump it and then go for another load. Maddie and I quickly got tired of that and about that time Daddy said that we didn't have to help anymore because the effort was more trouble than it was worth. So, Maddie played in the yard and I chased her around. She still wanted to help Daddy and found her own way to do it. She got her car (which I converted to a push toy) and hung her sandbucket (which she filled with mulch) on the antenna of the car and followed Brian around with it. It was so cute. She also has a new game of crawling into the cabinet, saying "byebye Mama" and shutting the door. She also has started winking when we wink at her. It is so funny to watch her concentrate so hard to wink. She just amazes me more everyday.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment