We had an awful week last week. Maddie was sick for the first time with a stomach virus. She had diarrhea for a week straight. By Wed and Thurs. she was having 9 per day. Her bottom was so red and swollen everytime she was put on the changing table she started to cry. Yuck! I hate poop!!! Thank goodness she is feeling better. She went to the doctor last Monday for her 6 month well check and had a perfect check up. She weighed 16.9 lbs (68%) and 26.5 in (75%) long. She is growing like a weed. We went to Nashville last weekend to see Grandma Riley and Pops. We were turning a corner on Friday and had only had 2 dirty diapers. So we were driving and were about 25 miles outside of Nashville and Brian asked if we should stop and change Madison's diaper. I said that I didn't think that it was dirty because she was being so quiet, but we should probably stop anyway. I opened up her door and said"OH S--T", literally. She had pooped and it was all over the carseat, and she had proceeded to use the poop as fingerpaint and paint her legs, arms, and her toys with it. It was awful, Brian and I are in the middle of no-where-sville TN at a BP gas station in the women's bathroom trying to give Madison a bath. We successfully made it through our first roadtrip catastrophe. We had a great weekend in TN. Yesterday, Madison and I went to a Gymboree class and she loved it. She her favorite was to watch all the other kids and the parachute. Well we hope you all have a great week. The first Georgia game is this weekend and Brian is counting down the seconds. Unfortunately, I have to work and can't go, but we all will be sporting our Red and Black.

Brian's dad had this puppet and Madison thought it was the funniest thing she has every seen. Too cute!!!!

This was after Gymboree, all that exercise wore her out.
I came home from work last night around 1am. I went in to check on her and this is how she was sleeping with her leg up on the side of the crib.



No comments:
Post a Comment