Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Like my new wheels?

We had a fun weekend, but it went by too fast. Aunt Kaitlin was in town and it was great to see her. On Saturday night we had a cookout with our friends, The Carleys, The Mautzs, and The Perretts. It was so great to see everyone. Angie and Joey have two beautiful girls, Savannah, 2, and Addie, 7 months. Madison loved playing and watching the girls. The Carleys have a great swingset. We put Madison in the swing for the first time and she loved it. She laughed the entire time I pushed her. We also got a new set of wheels, a walker. Madison liked it, but I think it might take a little while to get used to it. She was so cute, she kept trying to run over Haden and he would run from her. He is in real trouble when she gets mobile. Madison has her 6 months appointment and shots tommorrow. I will keep everyone updated.




Maddie and her cute bow.


















Addie, Savannah, and Madison playing with the blocks.









Maddie loved the swing!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: