For more pictures of Brooks, check out my photography blog at:
Monday, June 07, 2010
Our first visit with Baby Brooks
We were able to spend Memorial Day with my darling new nephew, Brooks. We had a blast going to the beach and the pool and spending time with Emerson, Grandma, Kim, and Chris. The kids got to eat Dunkin Donut munchkins on the beach.... How much better does it get than that? We were also able to throw an early birthday party for Emerson. I can't believe she is already 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comments:
What GREAT pics! The one of Brooks smiling in his sleep is precious :) ... I can't believe how long Madison's hair has gotten. She looks so grown up in the last picture!
Meant to say this on your other post but I CAN'T wait til Ansley is in the stage Madison is in right now (Ansley is a great child but we have definitely been going through the TERRIBLE THREE's this year)
Great pictures, Mandy!!!!! Loved the ones you did for Brooks' shoot!
Post a Comment