Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A fun filled weekend

We didn't stop this weekend. Brian was on a retreat at church and I am glad that we were so busy. It made the time without him go by fast. Saturday, we spent the day with our friends Bella and Cole. We had so much fun at the playground and then playing in the fountains. We then headed to Molly's bowling birthday party. I can't believe that she is already six. Thank you to Nana for coming over and spending the night on Saturday. We had a yummy lunch with Jase, Nana, Gaga, and Poppy on Sunday. It was good to see you guys. We were glad to see Daddy when he returned on Sunday.









1 comment:

Jennifer said...

such great outdoor pics... I think every little girl has the yellow striped swimsuit from Target. We have it too, it is too precious!!! I also got Ansley's monogrammed :)