Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 02, 2009

Pants, pants, and more pants


As I have said in recent post, Madison has become very independent lately. This morning I put Carter down for his nap and came back into the living room and Madison was no where to be found. I called upstairs and she said she was changing her pants, that she had spilled milk from her cereal on her pants. She came downstairs and was very proud of herself for changing her pants on her own. I gave her a hero clap and said good job and went on about my business of laundry. I kept looking at her playing in the living room and something wasn't right. I thought either she has gained a few pounds in the last few minutes or she has something on other than her pants. I thought she had put a pull up on. Oh no, she had managed to put on not one, not two, but 5 pairs of pajama pants on. This girl is so funny. No wonder she was so proud of herself. Who can get on 5 pairs of pants and be able to walk! Have a great day.

3 comments:

Ellen and John said...

That is hilarious!

Jennifer said...

OMG, I am sitting here laughing hysterically! And the butt shot is the best one, I can't believe she got all those on. Too funny!!!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

That is the sweetest shot I have ever seen! Seriously, she is so funny! I love that you are able to capture this in a blog for all of us to enjoy! Miss you..