Maddie and I had a girls night out last night. We had dinner with my two best friends from highschool, Aimee and Katie and their kids. It is hard to believe that we all 3 haven't been together for nearly 10 years. It is harder to believe that we all have kids. We had a great dinner and the kids enjoyed each other. Madison and Haley played on the video games and the Baby Ella and Baby James were angels. Madison was very interested in the babies. She kept saying "pat the baby Mama". She was very efficient in putting the paci back in James's mouth when it fell out. I loved seeing you guys, I wish we could do it more often.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Dinner with friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How about a Christmas update! I hope your trip to Knoxville was fun.
Ellen
Post a Comment