Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

We did it, we did it!!

Madison has not yet discovered Dora, but I have learned a few things about her from the kids at the hospital. I know that she sings a song "We did it, We did it". I have now incorporated this pharse in our daily life and I do a little dance to it. I tilt my head from side to side. Maddie thinks this is so funny. Well she has started to tilt her head to the side when she wants me to sing the song. It is too cute. She does so many new things everyday. She got an adorable book from her friend Hatcher that talks about animal sounds. She loves me to read it to her over and over and she loves all of the animal sounds. To my amazement she has mastered the dog and the cow sound. When I ask her what the dog says or the cow says she replies with the correct sound. She has a CD, Ralph's World (for the Disney followers) that we play in the car. There is a song that talks about a puppy dog, and makes the "ruff ruff" sound. When that song comes on she sings along!! I wish I could figure out how to download video to this thing! Hope everyone has a good week. We did it head tilt
She discovered where the DVDs are kept Am I doing something wrong?
I wish I had video, for about 10 minutes Madison had a conversation with Annie.

1 comment:

angie said...

I really need to see you guys...Madison has changed so much since we last saw her.

** We are big Ralph's World fans too! We are taking the girls next month to see him "in concert". It is a surprise for Savannah's 3rd Birthday! **