Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good week


I took a couple of pictures this week and had to post. She gets cuter everyday, but I am biased. We are finally all well in the Riley household, the rotavirus (stomach bug) got us all. I have enjoyed this week, I haven't worked as much as I have been and I am looking forward to this weekend. Mommy gets to go to a Georgia game. Madison is going a hundred miles a minute, but isn't able to go anywhere yet. She hasn't figured out the crawling thing yet, but she is CONSTANTLY moving. We can't even hold her anymore to feed her a bottle. We have to strap her into her bouncer, because she is wanting to roll over and climb all over us. We are in some trouble when she does get mobile, she is one active little girl. We went to lunch today and Madison could not sit still, in the highchair or even with me holding her. She doesn't like the toys that are hers, she prefers anything that she isn't supposed to play with, like the remote, the phone, your silverware, or your cup. Her Uncle Jase gave her this Polo outfit and is one of my favorties. We hope everyone has a great rest of the week and a great weekend.
Too cute in her raincoat!!!











Maddie's new playmate, Annie. She just lies there and lets Maddie "pet" her.












I was feeding Madison dinner tonight and I turned my back to get a paper towel. I turned around and she had grabbed the spoon and catapulted sweet potatoes everywhere. Posted by Picasa

No comments: