Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Madison loves her green beans!

I know that I keep posting how fast Madison is growing up, but it is so true. The last couple of weeks she has been doing so many new things. Since we have gotten back from vacation she has become a professional at turning over. She had a little trouble pulling her arm out from under her, but she has now mastered that. She will flip and scoot herself all over her crib at night and during naps. We put her on a blanket to play and she immediately flips herself over and will scoot around and try to get toys. She also wants to situp and play. She isn't quite strong enough yet, but it hopefully won't be long. Sadly, I am weaning her. She loves to eat now. Hopefully, at her next doctor's appointment she will have gained some weight. She started eating green beans this week, and to my surprise has done very well. She is definitely starting to show her personality. She is very verbal and it isn't cooing and babbling. She screams everything she tries to say. Brian says that her personality is really coming out and it is a lot like mine, I don't know if that is a compliment or not. She is grabbing for toys, our food during dinner, my hair, Daddy's nose, anything she can get her hands on. If it is in reach, she gets her pacifier and puts it in her mouth. She laughs hard and often now. She has taken an interest in Haden (the dog) and Hudson (the cat) and laughs at them. She even tries to pet (or grab a chunk of fur) them. She is such a joy. It is overwhelming how much I love her, more and more everyday. I hope you all have a great week.

Well she doesn't LOVE the green beans

















Haden is exhausted watching Maddie play Posted by Picasa

No comments: