Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 21, 2006

Daddy's Birthday

We have had another busy week. Daddy went out of town for the first time since Madison was born and Mommy survived! Thanks to Nana for coming over and helping Mommy out. Madison had her 2 month well checkup and had to get 3 shots. Daddy got out of going to the visit and Mommy had to be the "bad guy". Thank goodness Nana went and gave Mommy support. It is so funny that I am a nurse and give shots to children, and when my own got her shots I teared up. She did well and her checkup was good. She is 12 pounds and 23.5 inches long. She is getting so big. Daddy's birthday went a lot better than Mommy's. Madison and Mommy surprised Daddy at work and brought cupcakes for an afternoon snack for everyone. We had steaks and crablegs and Nana, Uncle Jase, Poppy, Gaga, and Keri came over for dinner. Daddy got lots of giftcards for Home Depot (I know where we will be this weekend). It was great. We missed Grandma and Pops very much. We hope that everyone has a good weekend.




Gaga and Poppy love to spoil Maddie

Keri and Madison cuddling

1 comment:

Ellen and John said...

What great pictures! I love the close up. I hope we can get together this week.